Wednesday, March 2, 2011

:)

Today was hectic. Apt tour, physics quiz, studying for orgo midterm, & a closing shift at work.

Lately I've been reflecting a lot on my life and I have to say I'm really happy and proud of what I have accomplished and what I continue to strive for.

However, I've been so stressed lately. To the point where everyday I get less and less motivated to do anything. I'm really looking forward to this spring break. I'm going to just relax and take that time to allow my body to REST.

I'll be working a few days out of the week though which is fine with me; a little extra money is always a plus.

I spoke to my sister today I was so happy. She's one of the few people who can make me truly laugh :) I miss her so much already. Hopefully I get to see her this summer.

OH! @ work today, I saw Mike Pouncey :D (former gator football player) I was so pumped after that. He's way cuter in person ;)

MAJOR headache- going to get some rest. Another crazy day tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment