Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The jounnrey begins...

Lately, I've been fighting the urge to straighten my hair because I feel like I do it too often. Now that I'm away at school it's hard to wake up and put a lot of time into my hair because 1. I don't have my own bathroom and 2. I don't have the patience. I've even consider relaxing (texturizing) my hair so it would be easier to just wake up and go. But, that's just not me. I love my hair to much to put it through that again. My sister and I have always talked about locking our hair, but never followed through with it. I think this time I will. I've been doing a lot of research online, watching a lot of videos, reading tons of blogs and I think this may work for me. Knowing I can take it down if I don't like it is comforting so I have decided to give it a try.
I two-stand twisted my hair on Friday with the Jamaican Mango and Lime Locking Gel. I think the twists may be a little too big so this Friday when I go home for the weekend, I will ask my mom to make them a little smaller. When I get my hands on my camera I will show pictures of both as well.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment