Sunday, November 21, 2010

Silly College Student, Sleep is for Kids!

Welp, I'm here again taking a break from Orgo. I have a test Monday night and then I'm and heading HOME! I absolutely cannot wait for this break. I can't wait to celebrate this holiday with my family; I miss them so much.
And I need some real food, I feel food deprived lol. Cheese sandwiches, cereal, maybe I'll treat myself to some Ramen...haha..it gets a little boring after a while and I don't even feel like eating.

My favorite dish is of course mac and cheese. It's just something about my mom's homemade mac and cheese..I love it with some collards, potato salad, candy yams, and green beans..woooweee! I cannot wait haha.

We were suppose to have Thanksgiving in GA, but I think we're staying home (which is how I like it anyway).

It's 3am I'm probably not going to sleep I'm still wide awake which is good I'm getting a lot done. I tend to retain more late at night. It's probably because it's so quiet.

My roommate went home today so I have the room to myself which is good I don't feel bad for keeping the light on lol. :/

Anywho...getting back to it
xoxo

P.S
We won our last home game today :)
Gators 48 Appalachian State 10

GO GATORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment