Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Day Today

Well..on Friday, I went to Campus Advent which is a Seventh Day Adventist group at school where we all come together and have bible study following discussions and activities about Christ. I'm not SDA, but I go for the service because I love what I learn and get to talk about with the amazing people there. After bible study, majority of us stayed around for midnight breakfast. It was actually good this time :)
I met new people which is always good.

I didn't get home until 2-ish & then I had to wake up at 8am for church (I got there @ 10 lol) had lunch, went home, went shopping for a few things, ant traps being one of them because my room is infested with them at the moment. :( I studied Physics for a little bit before I went out to dinner with the girls and had a great time ..now I"m finally home..in my (not so comfy 'twin') bed! lol.

I'm exhausted to say the least, but tomorrow is going to be very relaxing and studious.

P.S. Gators 55 Vanderbilt 14
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment