Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm back!

Okay, I went away for a while, but I'm back lol.
I'm finally settled in and adjusted to my new surroundings. I love Gainesville it's amazing. I love the pride and history embedded into this place. School is..school. It's getting harder and harder, but I'm keeping up. I'm looking into doing some research and volunteering @ the hospital to get involved. I'm not to happy with my place...the girls here are not on the same level..I guess it's because they're mostly freshman lol. But, I'm really close to campus so I like being able to walk to class. It's also wayyy to expensive for a single room. You live and you learn.

So yep, that was just an update/ramble.
I'm missing my family I wanted to go home this weekend but I may just wait until thanksgiving..3 weeks..I can do it :/

No comments:

Post a Comment