Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Today's my niece's birthday. She's five! It was nice, we had a little 'get together' at my sisters house. She'll have her party on Saturday.

I was out all day today with my mom shopping; looking for a suit for her. It was really nice we had lunch at California's Pizza Kitchen for the first time and it was pretty good.
I also got some raw Shea butter which is extremely hard to find where I live. It's funny because I asked the employee if they had any and she was like....."no I'm sorry we don't"...no sooner than she said that, I turned around and it was RIGHT there on a self with nothing surrounding it... just waiting for me. One single jar of Al Huda; Raw Shea Butter
:) How amazing is that ? I love it. It's the only thing so far that truly conditions my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment